Help Brighten our Downtown with the Holiday Lights Ad-hoc Committee
Earlier this year, the City of Menasha created a Holiday Lights Ad-hoc committee to help spearhead an initiative to revitalize the lights in Downtown Menasha. With some start-up funds granted by the City Common Council, fundraising efforts are well underway!
Holiday Lights Ad-hoc Committee’s Mission: Enhance holiday decorations in the greater Downtown area to promote the City of Menasha, Business District, and community pride.
Although the committee has solicited some sponsorship form local area businesses and some residents, we still need your financial contributions to make their lighting goals a reality.
Downtown Lighting Goals:
- Replace & Upgrade Existing Snowflake Lights
- Install Permanent Roof-Line Lighting to Showcase Historic Downtown Architecture
- Install Visual Enhancements to Curtis Reed Square
- Install Enrichments to Main Street Corridor
- Install Decorative Lighting on Tayco-Washington & Racine Street Bridges
- Lighting both North & South River Walks
- Create Lighted Gateway to Downtown
How to Help: Donations are being accepted to off-set public funds. Inquire at Clerk’s Office or contact Holiday Lights Ad-hoc Committee Chairman, Ald. Randy Ropella, at email@example.com.
Mail Contribution to:
Light Up Menasha
c/o Holiday Lights Committee
100 Main Street, Suite 200
Menasha, WI 54952
Note: Light Up Menasha has partnered with the City of Menasha, a licensed 501(c)(3), whereby contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.