Absentee Voting Information - November 3, 2020
Requesting an Absentee Ballot
There is still time to request an absentee ballot for the November 3, 2020 Election. Registered voters are required to complete the Wisconsin Absentee Ballot Request Form to receive a ballot. Voters may request an absentee ballot in one of the following ways:
- Online – visit myvote.wi.gov to complete the form online
- Mail – request that the Clerk’s Office mail the form
- Email – request that the Clerk’s Office email the form
- In-person – visit the Clerk’s Office to complete the form in-person
Returning Completed Absentee Ballots
Completed absentee ballots may be returned in one of the following ways:
- By Mail - all certificate envelopes are self-addressed stamped envelopes to be returned to the Clerk’s Office via the U.S. Postal Service
- In-person – completed absentee ballots may be brought directly to the Clerk’s Office (2nd Floor of City Hall)
- Drop-box – voters may place their completed absentee ballots in one of Menasha’s drop-box locations:
- Menasha City Hall (100 Main Street)– locked drop-box located in the parking lot
- Elisha D. Smith Public Library (440 1st Street) – designated book drop
Absentee By-Mail Deadlines
- October 29, 2020 at 5 p.m. - deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for regular and overseas voters.
- October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m. - deadline to request an absentee ballot by-mail for indefinitely confined voters and military voters (not on active duty)
- October 14, 2020 - The deadline to register to vote online (by 11:59 p.m.) or by-mail (postmarked).
- October 30, 2020 at 5 p.m. - The deadline to register to vote at your clerk's office or other designated location.
- You can register at your polling place on Election Day (November 3, 2020).