2021 Spring Clean Up
NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR COLLECTION - NO PLASTIC BAGS
In the spring, yard waste will be collected curbside and city crews will be in your neighborhood the working day following your regular refuse collection day during a two-week period. The spring collection will begin Monday, April 12, 2021 for a 2-week period and end on Friday, April 23, 2021. If schedules are delayed due to unforeseen difficulties, service may be extended one week to compensate for lost time. Please observe the following guidelines for the spring yard waste program:
• Yard waste must be separated from refuse, placed in paper biodegradable bags, buckets or baskets only, and placed on the terrace (not in the street) for collection.
• Corrugated boxes are not acceptable containers.
• Biodegradable paper bags when filled with yard waste shall not exceed a 50# weight limit.
• Buckets and baskets must have external handles and shall not exceed 33 gallons and 30# weight limit.
• Leaves not collected last fall should be placed in paper bags for collection or brought to Bucklin's Tree Service.
• Branches and limbs should be placed loose on the terrace and will be collected during branch and limb collection.
The 2021 Yard Waste / Brush drop off will be at Bucklin's Tree Service (until further notice)
936 Appleton Road
November-March 2021 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. M-F April 1 - Nov. 1 7am - 5pm M-F and Saturdays 7am - 12pm
Residents MUST stop in the office and show ID before dumping. Yard waste and brush need to be separate. Please practice social distancing to help curb the spread of Covid-19.
Dumpster rentals are available to City of Menasha residents for limited periods of time. They can hold 2 cubic yards and can be used for remodeling projects, cleaning, and moving. Current rental fees are $45 per dump. For more information or to request a dumpster, please contact the Public Works Facility at 920-967-3620.
The Office of the Commissioner of Railroads has closed the railroad crossing at Appleton St. permanently