Menasha Police Department & Records Division Forms
- Records Request Form
- For all records requests including police reports, body cam footage, etc.
- Accident Report Request Form
- Accident reports are available for FREE via LexisNexis. In most cases, the report is available within 5-7 business days. You will need information listed on the Driver Exchange Report to complete your request with LexisNexis.
- Parking Citation Dispute
- This link will redirect you to our Parking FAQ's page.
- Vacation Home Check Request
- To request the Menasha Police Department check on your home while you are on vacation or away for an extended period of time.
- Ride Along Application (PDF) - Ride Along Application (Fill-In Word)
- If you would like to ride along with one of our Officer's, please complete this form and submit it to the Police Department. The ride along program is encouraged to be used by current LE students, applicants and residents. It is not a requirement to live in the City of Menasha to ride along.
- Code Enforcement Complaint Form
- To refer a complaint to the code enforcement unit for issues regarding storage of junk, dilapidated properties, etc.
- Gas Drive-Off Report Form
- For gas stations to report gas drive-off incidents
- Bicycle Registration Form
- To register your bicycle and receive a bicycle "license" to place on your bike. Officers can use "license" numbers to locate owners of bicycles quicker when found or stolen
- Open Burning Guidelines (Fire Permits)
- Fire permit guidelines. Permits are purchased at City Hall. All residents must have a permit to have a fire.
- Officer Application Form
- To apply to be an officer for the Menasha Police Department. Please check the employment page of the website to see if we are accepting applications
- General Application Form
- To apply for a position at the Menasha Police Department. Please check the employment page of the website to see if we are accepting applications for the position you wish to apply
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Application Request
- To request an application under ADA
Crime Related & Restraining Orders
Vehicle & Crash Related
AODA & Mental Health Resources
If you are in need of immediate assistance, please consider reaching out to a number or resources available to you including:
|Menasha Police Department||(920) 967-3500|
|Winnebago County Crisis Intervention/Helpline||(920) 233-7707|
|HOPELINE Text Line||741741|
|"Speak Up, Speak Out" WI||1-800-MY-SUSO-1
|Also Available in the App Store and on Google Play|
- Alcohol & Drug Support - Prism
- Prism Business Card
- Mental Health Resources
- Suicide Prevention
- Youth Suicide Prevention
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Three-Party Protective Placement
- For when you and two other people are concerned someone cannot properly care for themselves; use this form to petition the court for protective placement
- Homeless Resources
- ThedaCare Behavioral Health Pamphlet
File a Complaint