We all know how important the first several years of your child’s life is, and we want to be a part of it! Our days are designed to be play-based and provide your child with the skills and practice for them to be ready to begin their school years. Themed weeks are packed full with hands-on projects, stories, songs, and activities designed for social and emotional development, introduction to math and science concepts, language and communication growth, and physical development which includes both fine and gross motor skills.
NEW!! TINY TOTS—AT HOME
Are you looking to continue developing your child’s skills to prepare them for school, but don’t have the time to prepare the activities? We’ve done all the work for you in our Tiny Tots – At Home kits. Each week, you will receive one S.T.E.A.M. themed kit that is designed to challenge your child’s cognitive, emotional, fine and gross motor skills. Each kit will include easy to follow ‘how to directions’ along with…
- Introduction letter
- List of books revolving around S.T.E.A.M. based theme/themes for the week
- Finger plays/poems/songs
- Fine motor practice activities (for example: mazes, connect the dots, color by number, matching, letter writing, tracing).
- Three arts and crafts projects which include prepared supplies and how-to directions.
- List of get up and move activities with how to directions to build your child’s confidence and gross motor skills
- Access to an experienced teacher for questions and advice
Themes will follow the Tiny Tots program that is offered in person.
Take a look at our weekly newsletters that provide a glimpse into what has kept us busy at Tiny Tots.
**First newsletter to be released September 21st