Menasha Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Where: Menasha City Center (Health Department, first floor), 100 Main St., Menasha
When: Tuesday, May 11 from 9:00AM - 11:00AM (by appointment only)
Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson (Janssen). You must be 18 years or older to receive this vaccine.
Registration - CLOSED
Please click the link below to sign up online. Follow the instructions at the top of the page to schedule your appointment.
To schedule an appointment over the phone, please call the Menasha Health Department at (920) 967-3520. Follow the appropriate prompt to leave a message to schedule an appointment. Include your name, phone number, and reason for your call in your message. A staff member will return your call to schedule an appointment as soon as possible, until spots are full.
Please note: staff will stop returning voicemails regarding appointment scheduling once all spots are full. If you do not receive a phone call back, please continue checking our website for future clinic opportunities!
- You cannot be vaccinated at this site if you had an observed allergic reaction (anaphylactic reaction) to any injectable medication or vaccination, OR if you have received any vaccine (including the flu vaccine) within the last 14 days.
- Plan to stay 15-30 minutes after your vaccination for observation.
- If you are receiving the Pfizer vaccine, second dose appointments will be scheduled for 21 days from your 1st dose appointment date. If you are receiving the Moderna vaccine, second dose appointments will be scheduled for 28 days from your 1st dose appointment date.
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine approved for individuals ages 16 and older. A parent or guardian must accompany a minor (age 16 or 17) to their appointment. The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) and Moderna vaccines are only approved for individuals age 18 years or older.
- If you are unsure if you should receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact your healthcare provider to discuss.
Do you live or work in or near the city of Menasha and want to receive the COVID-19 vaccine? If so, and you are available on short notice, please click the button below to fill out our weekly survey to let us know you are available! If the Menasha Health Department has an available dose of vaccine, you may receive a phone call notification. You will need to arrive at the clinic within 20-60 minutes of that phone call in order to receive the vaccine. Please only fill out this survey if you have not yet received the vaccine and you do not have a scheduled appointment with us for the week.
Note: completing this survey does NOT mean you have a scheduled appointment with us or that you have been placed on a waitlist.