Menasha Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Where: Menasha City Center (Health Department, first floor), 100 Main St., Menasha
When: Wednesday, August 4 from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (walk-ins and appointments welcome!)
Vaccine: Pfizer. This vaccine is approved for individuals ages 12 years or older. A parent/guardian must accompany their minor to the vaccine appointment.
The vaccine is FREE. No ID or insurance needed.
If you are able to do so, please print the consent form below, complete it, and bring it with you to your appointment. The consent form will also be provided at the clinic.
English consent form
Spanish consent form
Registration - Open
Please click the link below to sign up online. Follow the instructions at the top of the page to schedule your appointment.
To schedule an appointment over the phone, please call the Menasha Health Department at (920) 967-3520. Follow the appropriate prompt to leave a message to schedule an appointment. Include your name, phone number, and reason for your call in your message. A staff member will return your call to schedule an appointment as soon as possible, until spots are full.
- You cannot be vaccinated at this site if you had an observed allergic reaction (anaphylactic reaction) to any injectable medication or vaccination.
- Plan to stay 15-30 minutes after your vaccination for observation.
- If you are receiving the Pfizer vaccine, second dose appointments will be scheduled for 21 days from your 1st dose appointment date.
- The Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine approved for individuals ages 12 and older. A parent or guardian must accompany a minor (ages 12-17) to their appointment. The Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) and Moderna vaccines are only approved for individuals age 18 years or older.
- If you are unsure if you should receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact your healthcare provider to discuss.