COVID-19 Community Testing Sites
COVID-19 Testing: What to Know - helpful information to know before seeking a COVID-19 test, from WI Department of Health Services.
If you think you need a COVID-19 test, you should call your health care provider first to request a test. If you are unable to obtain a test through your health care provider, please see the information below for other testing site options. The Menasha Health Department does not administer COVID-19 tests.
ThedaCare Physicians - Neenah
333 North Green Bay Road, Neenah
Register in advance at www.doineedacovid19test.com
Additional ThedaCare COVID-19 Testing Locations and Dates
Register in advance: www.doineedacovid19test.com
UW-Oshkosh Rapid-Result Testing
Culver Family Center, 625 Pearl Ave., Oshkosh
APPOINTMENT ONLY - Register in advance at www.doineedacovid19test.com
Select CVS Pharmacy locations, including:
1485 Oneida St., Appleton
Drive-up testing with limited appointments
Visit this website for more information.
144 E College Ave, Appleton
Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 8am-4pm. Sunday 10am-2pm
Register at www.rxlinkpharmacy.net or call 920-202-3772
Additional Community Testing Sites throughout Wisconsin
Wisconsin Department of Health Services website: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/community-testing.htm
Regional COVID-19 WI National Guard (WING) Testing Sites
Location 1: Reid Golf Course Clubhouse
1100 East Freemont Street
Appleton, WI 54915
Dates and Times
Appointments are required. Appointments can be made online at www.appleton.org/covid-19-testing, or by calling (920) 832-6345
Monday - Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
More information: City of Appleton Health Department website
Location 2: Sunnyview Expo Center
500 E County Road Y
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Tuesday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
More information: Winnebago County Health Department website
The National Guard will not be testing on the following days due to observance of federal holidays:
Who should get tested at a Regional WING testing site?
Any Wisconsin resident age 12 months or older experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 is encouraged to seek testing. Contact a pediatrician or healthcare provider for children under five years old.
Symptoms of COVID-19 can include:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- sore throat
- muscle aches
- runny nose
- new loss of taste or smell
- It's highly recommended that you register ahead of time at register.covidconnect.wi.gov. To register, click on the blue button that directs you to a screening questionnaire.
- If there are multiple people in your family being tested, you can use the same email address but a questionnaire must be completed for each individual.
- No identification is necessary. You'll be asked your name, birthday, address, phone number, race, ethnicity, and gender. By asking for race, ethnicity, and gender possible disparities can be identified.
- Once you have completed registration, you will receive a QR code that you will need to present at the testing site. You will be emailed one QR code for every person registered, even if you use the same email address.
- You only need to register online once. If you get tested again, you do not need to register online again. You can reuse your original registration and QR code for multiple tests.
- Testing is FREE
- Registering in advance is strongly encouraged
- Drive-thru or walk-thru testing
- No appointment is needed
- A doctor's referral is not required
- Antibody testing is not available
- Language translators will be available
- Members of the Wisconsin Army National Guard will conduct the testing
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can consent to the testing
- While you are waiting for your test results, it is important that you limit contact with others to prevent spread of the virus should you test positive.
- Test results should be received via email and/or phone call within three to seven business days
Looking for your test results?
If you’ve been waiting more than 5 days for your results from a WING community testing site or if you need a copy of your results, call the Wisconsin COVID-19 Results Line at (866) 419-6988. The COVID-19 Results Line is open Monday-Friday from 8 AM – 6 PM. The Results Line only provides test results for COVID-19 testing performed at National Guard testing sites in Wisconsin.
Once you call, you’ll need to provide:
- The date of your test
- The National Guard testing site you visited
- Your name
- Your date of birth
In addition to getting your results over the phone, the Results Line can mail you your test results.
Please wait to call the Results Line until 5 days after your test. If you call before the 5-day mark, they cannot guarantee your results will be ready.
The regional COVID-19 testing sites are made possible through a collaboration between the Wisconsin Army National Guard and the health departments and emergency management teams from the City of Menasha, City of Appleton, Calumet County, Outagamie County and Winnebago County.