The City of Menasha Community Development Department conducts its annual review of the city's year 2030 Comprehensive Plan each year in November. Persons interested in commenting on the plan are invited to submit comments to the Community Development Department at 100 Main Street, Suite 200, Menasha or via e-mail to Kristi Heim on or before December 31. See below for links to a copy of the plan, listed by chapter.
Amendment requests intended to benefit a specific property or group of properties under the same ownership or control must follow the application procedures specified in Menasha Ordinance 2-4-5(g)(3)(e). Amendments can be requested any time in consultation with the Community Development Department.
- Year 2030 City of Menasha Comprehensive Plan (Complete File of 308 Pages) (large file 24.25 MB, may take a long time to download)
- Plan Cover Sheet
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Issues and Opportunities
- Chapter 2 - Population and Housing
- Chapter 3 - Transportation
- Chapter 4 - Utilities and Community Facilities
- Chapter 5 - Agricultural, Natural and Cultural Features
- Chapter 6 - Economic Development
- Chapter 7 - Intergovernmental Cooperation
- Chapter 8 - Land Use
- Chapter 9 - Implementation
- Focus Group Results