In 2021, The City of Menasha updated the Transportation and Land Use chapters of the 2008 Comprehensive Plan. The 2021 planning process assessed the City's progress relative to the 2008 Plan, re-evaluated issues, revisited goals, and clarified the City's path forward. The remainder of the 2041 plan will continue to be updated in the future to ensure the community is displaying and engaging current trends and current visions of the community.
- Introduction (2021 Update)
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Issues and Opportunities
- Chapter 2 - Population and Housing
- Chapter 3 - Transportation (2021 Update)
- Chapter 4 - Utilities and Community Facilities
- Chapter 5 - Agricultural, Natural and Cultural Features
- Chapter 6 - Economic Development
- Chapter 7 - Intergovernmental Cooperation
- Chapter 8 - Land Use (2021 Update)
- Chapter 9 - Implementation
- Focus Group Results (2008)
- Appendix A (2021 Update)
- Appendix E (2021 Update)
Amendment requests intended to benefit a specific property or group of properties under the same ownership or control must follow the application procedures specified in Menasha Ordinance 2-4-5(g)(3)(e). Amendments can be requested any time in consultation with the Community Development Department.