- February 15, 2022 - Spring Primary (if needed)
- April 5, 2022 - Spring Election (Local races)
- August 9, 2022 - Partisan Primary (Vote by party lines)
- November 8, 2022 - General Election (Governor race)
You may view a sample ballot by going to MyVoteWi - What's On My Ballot?. Enter your address information to be be taken to your sample ballot.
On election day, please be prepared to:
- Show your photo ID - please view the Acceptable Photo ID Flyer
- Say your name out loud
- Sign your name on the poll list (unless you have a disability that prevents you from physically being able to sign your name)
All voters must be registered on or before Election Day to vote. If you are unsure if you are registered or need information on your polling location, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (920) 967-3608 or visit MyVoteWI.gov
All completed nomination paperwork must be submitted to the Office of the City Clerk, 100 Main Street, Suite 200, Menasha, WI 54952. To obtain a copy of the nomination papers, please visit the Wisconsin Election Commission website or visit the Clerk's Office to pick up a packet.