If your regular refuse day is:
Monday--Tuesday, May 1
Tuesday--Wednesday, May 2
Wednesday--Thursday, May 3
Thursday--Friday, May 4
Friday--Monday, April 30
Yard waste will be collected curbside on the working day following your regular refuse collection day during a one week period, see the above revised schedule.
- Yard waste must be separated from refuse, placed in paper biodegradable bags, buckets, or baskets only and placed on the terrace for collection. Do not place in the street.
- Corrugated boxes are not acceptable containers
- Biodegradable paper bags when filled with yard waste may not exceed a 50 pound weight limit.
- Buckets and baskets must have external handles and shall not exceed 33 gallons or 30 pounds in weight.
- Leaves not collected last fall are to be placed in approved containers for collection or brought to the Public Works Facility during operating hours.