Water St Corridor Plan
Beginning in December of 2018, the City of Menasha contracted with Neighborhood Planners to assist in creating an overall corridor plan for the Water Street neighborhood. With the reconstruction of the street scheduled in the near future and the Water Street corridor being noted as a priority redevelopment area within the 2017 Downtown Vision Plan, this plan will be a more detailed document used to guide, revitalize and develop future growth as an extension of Menasha's vibrant downtown.
Below is a summary of the planning efforts that will be updated throughout the project.
- Common Council - April 1, 2019
- Plan Commission - March 19, 2019: Draft Water Street Corridor Plan [Presentation and Recommendation]
- Open House - March 6, 2019
- Draft Water Street Today Report
- Design Workshop - January 29, 2019
- Selected Proposal - Neighborhood Planners
- Water Street Request for Proposal (RFP)