The City of Menasha Community Development Department conducts its annual review of the city's year 2030 Comprehensive Plan each year in November. See below for links to a copy of the plan, listed by chapter.
Amendment requests intended to benefit a specific property or group of properties under the same ownership or control must follow the application procedures specified in Menasha Ordinance 2-4-5(g)(3)(e). Amendments can be requested any time in consultation with the Community Development Department.
- Year 2030 City of Menasha Comprehensive Plan (Complete File of 308 Pages) (large file 24.25 MB, may take a long time to download)
- Plan Cover Sheet
- Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Issues and Opportunities
- Chapter 2 - Population and Housing
- Chapter 3 - Transportation
- Chapter 4 - Utilities and Community Facilities
- Chapter 5 - Agricultural, Natural and Cultural Features
- Chapter 6 - Economic Development
- Chapter 7 - Intergovernmental Cooperation
- Chapter 8 - Land Use
- Chapter 9 - Implementation
- Focus Group Results